To be honest, I don't really like fish. I know it's healthy, but I have never been a huge fan.
But I can handle, and actually enjoy, a few fish recipes - tuna salad and fish tacos. I usually don't do much more than that.
This fish taco recipe is simple and it's fast! The sauce is only 2 ingredients that you probably already have in your refrigerator.
4 filets of white fish like tilapia
1 Tbsp coconut oil
1 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp chili powder
1/2 tsp cumin
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp onion powder
1 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1/2 cup sour cream
1-2 Tbsp sriracha (or more if you like more heat)
4-8 corn tortillas
Optional toppings: cilantro, shredded cabbage, diced red onion, diced jalapeños
1) Combine paprika, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper together in a small dish. Rub seasonings into fish filets.
2) Mix together the sour cream and sriracha, set aside.
3) Heat a skillet over medium-high heat and melt coconut oil.
4) Add fish when pan is hot, cook fish on eat side for 3-4 minutes.
5) Remove fish from the pan onto a plate, flake into large chunks with a fork.
6) Assemble tacos with tortillas, fish and desired toppings.