It's been a while since I've shared a new recipe. Since baby was born I've been cooking many of my family's easy favorites like Chicken Salad, Steak Bites, and Taco Salad.
Another family favorite is now this Chicken Taco recipe and I love it because of how EASY it is to make!
If you have an Instant Pot, this recipe will cook up in about 30 minutes total - with the pressure and release time. You can even pop in frozen chicken breasts, so it's a great meal to make when you have done ZERO prep beforehand.
Grab an Instant Pot with this link - it's the hands-off cooking every mom needs on her team!
Try this recipe, share it to your social media and let me know what you think!
Instant Pot Chicken Tacos
3 chicken breasts
1 cup chicken broth
Salt and pepper to taste
1 Tbsp cumin
1 Tbsp chili powder
1 cup salsa
Tortillas or tortilla chips
Optional toppings: grilled peppers and onions, shredded cheese, sour cream, cilantro
1) Add the chicken breasts to the pot of your Instant Pot. Pour in the broth.
2) Season the chicken with salt, pepper, cumin, and chili powder.
3) Set the Instant Pot to 'Manual', regular pressure, for 15 minutes. Allow the cooker to come to pressure, then naturally release the pressure after cooking.
4) Shred the chicken with a Kitchen Aid stand or hand mixer. Stir in the salsa with the shredded chicken.
5) Serve in a taco with your favorite toppings or make a taco salad - whatever you enjoy!