Dinner in 15 minutes without a drive-through?
Using a bag of cole slaw cabbage will work perfectly, but look for cabbage salad kits that have extra chopped greens like kale, brussels sprouts, or broccoli - or simply chop a variety of green veggies of your own!
1 lb ground beef
Salt and pepper to taste
1 tsp garlic, minced
2 cups cabbage & greens
2 Tbsp coconut aminos
1/2-1 Tbsp sriracha (depending on how much heat you like)
1 tsp vinegar
1 Tbsp sesame seeds
1) Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat, add ground beef and brown. Season with salt and pepper to your liking
2) Add the garlic and allow to cook with the meat for 1-2 minutes
3) Add the chopped cabbage and greens and allow greens to wilt slightly
4) Add coconut aminos, sriracha, vinegar and mix together
5) Sprinkle with sesame seeds to finish