Do you love omelets but they're too much of a hassle to make?
Well, your morning just got easier!
I can cook many things, but omelets ain't one of them, so this recipe is perfect for this mama.
The waffle maker is my saving grace for a fast omelet that's ready in just a few seconds! Customize this recipe and add or replace your filling options as you wish - just be careful not to overfill your waffle maker, otherwise you'll have a bit of a mess to clean up.
1 Tbsp shredded cheese
2 Tbsp diced bell pepper
1 Tbsp minced onion
1 Tbsp chopped mushrooms
Dash of salt
Dash of pepper
1) In a small bowl whisk the eggs.
2) Add in the filling ingredients and stir together.
3) Heat your waffle maker, preferably to the medium-high setting if yours can be adjusted.
4) Add the egg mixture to your waffle maker and close it.
5) Let the eggs cook for 30 seconds before checking on them. Cook until done, it will go faster than the waffle maker's timer.
6) Remove the waffle omelet and enjoy!