This recipe is life! When you forgot to thaw your meat for dinner, when what you made didn't work out, or when you're just super lazy and barely want to cook - this is your recipe!
1 cup rice
1 cup water or broth
3 frozen chicken breasts (they can be thawed as well)
1 cup mixed frozen veggies of choice (carrots and peas work well)
6 oz sliced mushrooms
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1 tsp dried seasonings (I used Italian seasoning)
2 Tbsp butter
1) Add rice, broth and veggies to the pot of the Instant Pot, stir to combine.
2) Top with the frozen chicken breasts.
3) Sprinkle on top the seasonings
4) Cover and lock the lid, set to 'Manual' for 10 minutes. Allow pressure to naturally release.
5) Uncover and shred chicken with 2 forks. Serve!