Not all gluten-free treats are share-worthy, but I've made these cookies a couple times now and I can share these with confidence that you will love them - especially if you need to follow a grain-free diet for your health!
I also love that this recipe ONLY makes 12 cookies. I mean, feel free to double the recipe, but I know that having more than that around in my kitchen is going to put me in a bad position.
1 tsp vanilla
1/4 cup coconut oil, melted and cooled (can also use butter)
1/2 cup coconut sugar
1 cup almond flour
1/4 cup coconut flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
Course sea salt
1) Preheat oven to 350*F.
2) Add the egg to a large mixing bowl and whisk it slightly.
3) Add to the bowl the cooled coconut oil, coconut sugar and vanilla and mix.
4) Add almond flour, coconut flour and baking soda and mix to combine.
5) Fold in chocolate chips.
6) Using a cookie scoop or spoon, drop dough onto a baking sheet and bake about 12 minutes, until edges turn golden.
7) Allow cookies to cool for a few minutes on the pan before transferring them to a wire rack.