This flavorful meal - perfect for fall! - can work for an Instant Pot or a slow cooker. I made it in the Instant Pot because I forgot to put it in the slow cooker in the morning... Hooray for the Instant Pot life saver!
1 cup broth (if you're using an Instant Pot)
3 lb. sirloin pork roast
2 apples, sliced in wedges, core removed
1 onion, sliced in wedges
1 cup baby carrots
1 Tbsp Italian seasoning
2 tsp dried rosemary
2 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
Instant Pot Directions
1) Add broth into the pot, then add the roast.
2) Arrange the veggies and apples around the roast. Sprinkle the seasoning over the meat and veggies.
3) Cover and lock the lid to the Instant Pot. Set to 'Manual' for 70 minutes. Allow to naturally release.
Slow Cooker Directions
1) Add roast to the pot of the slow cooker.
2) Arrange the veggies and apples around the roast. Sprinkle the seasonings over the meat and veggies.
3) Set the cooker on low for 8-10 hours or on high for 3-4 hours.